Consignment Furniture Shop in Mississauga, ON
Welcome! Alloba Furniture is so pleased that you wish to become part of the consignment world!
This is how it works:
- We do everything by appointment - no surprise drops to the store are permitted
- All items must be in tip top shape. On a scale of 1-10 the condition should rate no lower than an 8
- It is your responsibility to bring all items to the store and to take them away if they are not sold (We can help for extra $ if you would like us to do the picking/moving Job
- All lamps must come with shades that are in very nice condition
- We do not take chipped, broken, badly stained, dirty or damaged goods
- We absolutely do not take upholstered furniture or rugs exposed to heavy smoke or pet hair
- The consignment split varies depending on the selling price of the item.
a. You receive 40% for items that sell for $50 and above.
b. For items that sell for less than $50 your portion is 35% of the selling price.
c. Splits are calculated based on the price sold at the time of sale.
- Items are consigned for a period of 180 days (6 months) with multiple automatic markdowns during the
- Throughout the consignment period, pricing and discounts are at the sole discretion of the store. We reserve the right to negotiate the selling price in good faith on offers made by Alloba Furniture Consignment has the right to offer any special pricing, promotions or discounts at any time during the consignment term.
- All items dropped off are left with us with the intent to consign. We do not price items on the spot or from photos. Prices are set once the items are evaluated and appraised at our discretion.
- If you wish to reclaim items before the contract period ends, there will be an early termination charge of 15% of the starting price.
- At the time of furniture inspection at your location or in our store, if any item is found to have a defect such as bed bugs or mold or etc. it won’t be accepted & will be disposed immediately at the seller’s/Consignor’s expense.
Please email or call us to let us know the date/time you will be picking up your unsold items. As a courtesy, please give us 24 hours notice to have your expired items ready for pick-up.
Once your item sells:
You, the Consignor are paid once the item sells. Payments are issued between the 15th and 20th of each month for the previous month’s balance. We will notify you by email/phone if there is a payment issued to your account.
You also have the option to apply your account credit towards any merchandise for sale in the store.
A $3.00 processing fee is applied to each payout.
The consignor warrants that the items were not obtained illegally.
Alloba Furniture has the right to photograph the item(s) being sold and retain the images for use in any materials ie; website features and literature.
This is a consignment store where customers are able to handle items. We do our best to safeguard your items, but we are not responsible for damage or loss. Our store is also not liable for loss of consigned items due to; fire, theft, natural disasters or any other unforeseen circumstance.
Agreement is subject to change without notice.